Sunday, October 08, 2006

Duvall, WA - I will miss you guys

IMG_5468
IMG_5468,
originally uploaded by jinlee.
Hey y'alls.

Well, I'm writing today about a friend's house in Duvall that's about to go up for sale (although I'm tempted to use their names, I won't). It's amazing how much love they put into the house and transformed it into something that's truly unique and beautiful.

This picture specifically is one that was taken of their family room. It looks like something out of a Home and Garden magazine.

It's definitely bittersweet, in that I'll miss having them so relatively close by, while on the other hand, I can understand their reasons for moving.

And not to use a tired real estate marketing term, but the "pride in ownership" at this house really does show. Everything that was done to this home was done right, right down to the paint, deck, and high end appliances.

I love watching average homes get transformed by creative owners to become special ones. This one doesn't disappoint.

No comments: