Friday, September 22, 2006

You know what I want to see?

It's sad to see how far Michael Jackson has fallen. I remember growing up, listening to his albums and thinking of him as the King of Pop. Remember when the phrase "MJ" could be referring to either Michael Jordan OR Michael Jackson? Seems like nobody remembers Jackson anymore.

And it's hard to imagine that he'll be making a comeback anytime soon.

Unless...

I think Michael Jackson needs to team up with Timbaland. Seems like everything Timbaland touches is turning into hit singles. Like when he teamed up with Missy Elliot for "Get Ur Freak On" (long time ago), Nelly Furtado for "Promiscuous Girl", Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack"... seems like he helped these artists make a comeback or helped them cement their popularity.

And according to the Wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timbaland, he's worked with more artists than I can count on one hand.

Yeah, MJ needs his help. Bad.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

I completely agree. No matter how much the real MJ (Michael Jackson) has screwed up in the past I never get tired of his music. I would really enjoy a comeback and I think it is possible if he has the right help and support by professionals and his long-time fans.

Speaking of MJ, anyone know if Neverland Ranch sold?

Jin's Blog said...

Neverland Ranch is for sale? How much? You see the article on Forbes about the most expensive home in the US? Owned by Donald Trump in Florida... but no surprises there.