Saturday, August 04, 2007

2007 Street of Dreams


IMG_7525
Originally uploaded by jinlee
Even though I screwed this picture up (the bus ride was bumpy), it's easy to make Joe and Francie look good together.

This year's Seattle Street of Dreams wasn't as impressive as the past few years... but they had an admirable theme, "Keep it under $2 million." The most expensive home was just under $2 mil, and most were around $1.6 mil. Seeing how ones in the past were so 'over the top', it was nice to see what could be done with much less money. I didn't take as many pics this year... maybe I'm officially spoiled now with my newer house and all, but a lot of the fixtures and final touches were similar to the ones in my house. So I didn't feel the need to take pictures of things that I'm used to everyday.

Anyway, the company was great though. Francie, Joe and gang know how to have a good time.

No comments: