Saturday, August 04, 2007

08.02.2007 - Friday vs Red Sox


IMG_0312
Originally uploaded by jinlee
And finally, there's the Red Sox game from Friday. Pretty decent seats, but I didn't expect great seats to such a high-demand game. I was pretty surprised to see the game sold out too. Mitch really wanted to go while he was in town so I found these seats in the 141 section.

The crowds at Red Sox games are always fun. And the Mariners won, so that makes it even better.

After the past 3 games, my voice is done (trying to outcheer Red Sox fans is pretty much impossible). So no more games for a while. Plus, it's exhausting getting home so late and being out in Seattle every evening (dealing with traffic, parking and so on). Besides, sometimes, I'd rather just watch at a local bar instead.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

I really liked yelling for the Mariners when everyone around us was rooting for the Sox. That was fun. Man, those hot dogs are good. Why don't they ever turn out as good at home?