Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Look at these crow's feet" -Stewie

The other morning I woke up and was surprised when I looked in the mirror (yes, I looked that bad). But it was the crow's feet that I noticed most. I knew I've been busy lately, but had been in denial about being tired, until I saw the crow's feet.

Luckily, Thursday and Friday are my days off from the autos and finance world. Unfortunately, those are usually the days I focus on real estate, investments (go Jones Soda! Up 10%+ so far today!!), catching up with friends, and taking my dogs out to parks. So no immediate rest in site.

I may be getting additional duties at Evergreen Ford to go on top of my duties with Auto Loans NW, which I welcome because it'll give me a chance to see how well I can market vehicles. I seem to have marketed everything from sporting goods, homes, and everything in between, except for cars and trucks.

So with that said, I'm going to go enjoy the outdoors on my day off before it starts raining.

No comments: