Friday, January 11, 2008

Seattle Magazine December 2007


Seattle Magazine December 2007
Originally uploaded by jinlee
This is probably my proudest achievement as a real estate agent... I was nominated by readers of Seattle Magazine as a Five Star Real Estate Agent for 2007. This is my profile from the December 2007 issue of Seattle Magazine... it was their annual "Best Of..." issue.

I figured most other agents would have taken this honor very seriously with pictures in front of nice houses, in their office, or in front of waterfront properties... so I wanted to go the opposite route and have a lot of fun with it.

The photographer even commented, "I like these photos a lot... but you just look TOO young to be a real estate agent in all of them."

And I just said, "That's cool, we'll go with it."

It's still a tremendous honor to be chosen, and it completely caught me off guard. To be mentioned in the same category as some of the other agents on the list is something that I still can't believe.

Thank you to all my clients who voted me in!

No comments: