Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day 23 - Flip Project - Cedar Grove

$ spent since last update - $329.47

Total $ spent - $2649.65

Budget $20,000

Target Finish Date - 2/5/2006

Things to note, we upped the budget and moved the target date out. Why? Just because. We ordered the millwork a little late, so it'll take an extra week or two to arrive. Also, when I first thought about setting a budget, I forgot to include the monthly payments for the mortgage. So the $20,000 is ALL INCLUSIVE. When I last posted, I assumed we had over a month before the deadline, but the end of the year snuck up on me faster than I realized. And lastly, the painters were delayed by 5 days (at least) because of the power outage. Since it's a pretty dark house to begin with, they didn't do much during that week.

Still, things are moving along and none of the people involved have really gotten into panic mode yet. I'd imagine it'll be a while before that happens.

The $329.47 was what I spent at Home Depot on door handles, which is weird because we don't have doors yet. But when I usually go to the Depot, they're sold out (of the Schlage Satin Silver french door handle models), so I thought I'd snag them while they were in-stock.

No comments: