Friday, May 05, 2006

Michael Buble

So... not to jump on the Michael Buble bandwagon, because I don't think there is one yet. I mean, the guy hasn't even been on Oprah yet (but I suspect he will once Oprah finds out about him)... but this guy is amazing. His music makes you want to get up and dance, every time you hear it. His sound is kind of a mix between jazz and pop. His song "Home" even sounds a bit country (I had no idea he sang that song until I bought his CD). And hey, he's from the Northwest, for those of you who have a little NW pride (from Vancouver BC I think).

If you haven't heard him yet, check him out on Amazon. Or on my Myspace profile,

www.myspace.com/jin411 (The song on my profile is Save the Last Dance For Me)

Or just check out his own site at www.michaelbuble.com

I love the storytelling, Frank Sinatra, old school style of music... lets hope this type of music makes a huge comeback. I can't wait to hear more of it.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Awesome -- Everyone from Vancouver, BC rocks (that is...if Michael Buble really IS from Vancouver, BC). I like to see that you're tapping into your "softer" side Jin.