Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Infinite networking potential

I'm so overwhelmed with information these days, I'm happy to say that I have Blogspot, Myspace, and Blue to help me stay organized.

Blogspot - Obviously to keep people updated with what's going on in my life. Although lately, my life has been mostly private matters between me and my clients. I haven't had too much free time so the blog updates have been few and far between. I've been finding more time for snowboarding, photography, rock climbing, taking Brian to the dog park and a few other things, so hopefully I'll be able to post those adventures on here.

Myspace - This is a good way to stay in touch with everybody. I've been finding many of my old friends from high school and college. I even find people that I have business relationships with. I'm surprised at how many people are actually on this site, but that's a good thing. It's a great networking tool. But I like it because I can see what my good friends have been up to.

Blue.us - This is a new website currently in Beta phase. It's a great resource for organizing all the data that you find on the internet (using "dots"). But not only that, it's a way to share information with friends and to arrange gatherings. Only about 600 members so far, but most of those happen to be friends or acquaintances of mine. Lets hope the site continues to grow and improve.

No comments: