Monday, January 16, 2006

Taking the dogs to Snoqualmie Pass





Took Brian and Buster up to the pass, just past Snoqualmie Pass and let them run around on the trails. They loved it up there. Probably shoulda left them on a leash, but didn't since there were plenty of other "bigger" dogs off leash and ours do a good job of staying close.

It was snowing lightly, and the ski area was PACKED. Alpental, Summit West, and Summit Central all had full parking lots. People were actually parking at Hyak (Summit East) and taking shuttles over to the other areas.

I've thought about investing in a winter home up at Snoqualmie Pass, but I personally don't think it's worth the pricetag that I've seen for some of those homes. There was one for sale at $600K, and I'm sure it's a nice home and all, but I would only be there a few months out of the year. I know that some people who live up there commute to the Seattle or Eastside area. I wouldn't be able to handle all those gasoline bills.

Anyway, enjoy the pics!

No comments: