Monday, May 19, 2008

T-Mobile

So this may be news to many of my friends, but I now work for T-Mobile, in addition to my career in Real Estate. It's no secret that the housing industry has been slow... but even in a weaker economy, people need to stay in touch, so I felt that the cell phone industry would be a strong one to be a part of. And so far, T-Mobile seems like a great company.

And in other news, Seattle finally saw 3 consecutive days with no rain. I think it was the first time that's happened in 2008. It's funny how Seattleites react to sunshine... all the nice sunglasses come out, as well as sunblock. And everyone washes their cars, gets out their convertibles and motorcycles, and spend a lot of time outside.

But the funniest thing to me, is that when the weather is overcast and dreary, traffic tends to be normal. But when it's either raining hard / snowing, or on any sunny day, traffic is TERRIBLE! It's like we can only drive when there are absolutely no distractions. No rain, no sun, nothing.

I'm happy though, I rode a bike for the first time in a long time, as well as played tennis for the first time in years. And I finally got some color on my skin (although not so much on my legs). As much as I miss winter, and snowboarding... I hope there are more weekends like this coming up.

No comments: