Tuesday, February 27, 2007

About Me - Part 1

I know I haven't written in a while, mainly due to busy-ness, but here's a cool little survey I found and thought I'd share with the public. Haha, maybe it'll help win over some new real estate clients... but most likely it'll make my friends think, "Jin's such a loser."

TEN random things about me:
01. I want to carry on my grandpa's legacy.
02. I feel like life has followed the perfect path, leading to where I am right now at this moment.
03. I watch way too much TV, but somehow manage to get other stuff done throughout the day.
04. I tend to be accident prone.
05. I constantly contradict myself... (Am I a saver, or a spender? Healthy or a junk food addict? and so on.)
06. I'm not a pushy person.
07. I'm totally fine with making fun of myself.
08. My friends and family think I'm way too nice / naive to everybody and fear I'll get screwed over by somebody. But I think that comes from me being young, and not being so jaded just yet.
09. I tend to follow less traditional sports, instead of the big 3 (football, basketball, baseball, although I'm a fairweather fan), I like sports like snowboarding, rock climbing, tennis, rollerblading and so on.
10. I love wearing black socks with every outfit (gets expensive though).

NINE ways to win my heart:
01. Go 0 to 60 in 4 seconds. Okay, not really, just thought of this as the "typical guy response".
02. Laugh laugh laugh.
03. Smile smile smile.
04. Get along with my vast array of friends.
05. Get along with my family.
06. "Must Love Dogs" is the name of a movie.
07. Ambition. A must have.
08. Amphibious. Wait, that's not the word I'm looking for. What's the word for someone who is adept at changing and goes with the flow?
09. Now that I think about it. "9 ways to win my heart" is a silly concept. There just has to be a connection; an unspoken, undescribable reason you want to be with someone. But all of the above sure help.

To Be Continued!... back to work for me.

No comments: