Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 56 - Flip Project - Cedar Grove


master_b4after
Originally uploaded by jinlee.
$ spent since last update - $0.00

Total $ spent - $10,530.03

Budget $20,000
Target Finish Date - 2/5/2006

Woohoo! Finally, all the base trim and doors have been installed. The millwork guys went ahead and installed door handles too (not the really nice ones I bought, so I'll have to return those to Home Depot).

I haven't been billed for the millwork materials nor installation yet so it's not reflected in the running total. On Monday, carpet gets installed, and on Wednesday, the countertops will be done.

Soon after that, we'll put the house on the market while we finish little things (like mirrors, towel bars, bathroom shower curtain and so on). Oh yeah, we have to attach the appliances as well, which we haven't done yet.

More to come real soon, I hope. I'm trying to play Devil's Advocate here and come up with a "worst case scenario", but I can't imagine anything going awry at this point.

No comments: