Monday, October 16, 2006

Another shot from SEE Sound Lounge

IMG_5611
IMG_5611,
originally uploaded by jinlee.
Here's Jay Lee showing off his deep hypnotic salsa dancing abilities. Eventually a crowd gathered around him as the dance floor started to resemble a scene from West Side Story. Then we made a circle around Jay as he performed some moves from "You Got Served."

Actually, this was all in my mind. But this evening was a LOT of fun, unlike any other I've had in Belltown since there was no alcohol involved, no "trying to pickup chicks" and just dancing like fools with nobody to laugh at you. I did accidentally kick a girl named Ally in her shin. But neither her, nor her partner Greg Ward (what's up buddy), seemed to mind too much. Sorry!

1 comment:

Greg Ward said...

Wassup buddy, can you send me that one pic I saw you take of me? I didn't know you hit Ally in the shin! That's funny. It's dangerous dancing with me, what can I say.